Pursuit Distributors, Inc. Return Policy (effective 10-4-2020)
At Pursuit Distributors, Inc. (PDI) your satisfaction is our priority and we understand a product may need to be returned for various reasons. To ensure your understanding of our policies, we have outlined the process regarding the return of products under various circumstances.
Unused / Not Installed Returns
For products ordered by mistake or products that are not needed, for a period of 30 calendar days after the invoice date, we accept unused product in its original packaging with all original literature such as installation manuals, warranty registration literature, etc. Products must be in resalable condition to qualify for credit. All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return freight charges, proper boxing to protect product from shipping damages, and the initial shipping charge, if applicable, which is not refundable.
Regrettably, special ordered items like custom sized products do not qualify for return. Other items not eligible for return include:
- Products that have been previously installed
- Items where original packaging is missing or damaged
- Inventory clearance items
- Obsolete or older versions of products
- Special non-catalog orders
- All custom, made to order, special sized items
In almost all cases, product sold by PDI come with a warranty from the manufacturer which are provided in the Product Warranty Documents supplied with the product. While defective products are highly uncommon among the products sold by PDI, in the event you believe a product is defective, it is important to report any assumed defective product immediately to PDI. PDI will assist you with the warranty claim process by providing specific instructions to manage the warranty. In most cases, PDI will pay for the return shipping and the cost of shipping a replacement item. Should you choose to return the product and not accept replacement, you will be charged a 30% restocking fee that is deducted from your credit or refund (if eligible for refund).
Return Material Authorization number or RMA
To help speed up your return a Return Material Authorization number (RMA) will be issued and required. No credits or refunds will be processed without an approved RMA number accompanying the return.
To request a return, you can complete the online form by clicking this link (online RMA request) or by calling our Customer Care team at 1-877-753-0405. Once the RMA is issued you will have 15 business days to return the product or the RMA is void.
Your role in preparing the shipment for return
- Unless advised otherwise, you will be responsible for packaging and return freight charges.
- Pack up your return in an unmarked properly sized box. Your product must be returned in its original packaging and include all original product, parts, and literature if possible. It is requested that Warranty returns be shipped with original packaging if available.
- Print out a copy of your RMA and include in the shipping box.
- Pack and seal the shipping box firmly to ensure against potential damage from shipping. Product damaged during shipping return will be rejected for credit or refund.
- Please ship your return with a tracking method (i.e. UPS or FedEx). Your items may be shipped via USPS but note they have limitations on tracking details.
- We recommend that you email us the tracking information at CustomerCare@pursuitdistributors.com. Please include the RMA number in the subject line of the email. Note that it is the customers’ responsibility to ensure the product is returned safely and in good condition, so please chose a reputable carrier. Pursuit Distributors is not responsible for any damages due to freight carriers mishandling of returned products or customers’ improper boxing of returned products.
Credit or Refund Processing
Once the product has been received by our facility, we will inspect the item(s) to ensure all return parameters have been met. This may take up to 3 business days. If the return has been approved, we will process the credit or refund with 3 business days after the approval of the return. Depending on your payment method, some credits or refunds can take up to 10 business days to process.
Should your return be denied after receipt at our facility we will notify you within 3 business days that your shipment did not meet the parameters of the return policy. No credit or refund will be processed, and you must have the product picked up and shipped back to you within 5 business days. In the event you have not arranged to have the product picked up, it will be considered as abandoned and will be disposed of in accordance with all safety and environmental standards. It is the customers responsibility to arrange any further actions should the RMA be denied.